UP FOR AN ADVENTURE?
Looking for a nice place to experience?
There is a nice variety of things to do and see in Kenora. To make your stay more enjoyable, take a look at the list. SEE DETAILS.
Winter activities while staying with us!
Things to Do In Kenora
- Downhill skiing, snowboarding & cross country skiing – Mount Evergreen – skikenora.com
- Brewery Tours – Tour through their on-site microbrewery in a 106 year old firehall and sample their flagship beer – Book online @ lowbrewco.com
- Hunt Kenora – Home to North America’s largest whitetail
- Snowmobiling – beautifully groomed trails by the Sunset Trail Riders Snowmobile Club – sunsettrailriders.ca
- Lake of the Woods Museum – award winning museum is one of the smallest museums in Canada – Established in 1964 – 300 Main St. South – Open Tuesday – Saturday 10-5 – lakeofthewoodsmuseum.ca
- Ice Skating under the Whitecap Pavilion Outdoor Rink
- Ice Fishing – many ice hut rentals, guide services, bait & tackle shops in the Kenora area – icefishinglakeofthewoods.com