UP FOR AN ADVENTURE?
Looking for a nice place to experience?
There is a nice variety of things to do and see in Kenora. To make your stay more enjoyable, take a look at the list. SEE DETAILS.
Fall and winter activities while staying with us!
Things to Do In Kenora
- Brewery Tours – Tour through their on-site microbrewery in a 106 year old firehall and sample their flagship beer – Book online @ lowbrewco.com
- Ice Fishing Guide Services – http://tourism.kenora.ca/adventures/fishing/
- Explore Downtown Kenora with over 65 shops and 20 eateries
- Skiing, Snowboarding and Tubing – Mount Evergreen, located off of Airport Road, has 11 runs, 2 T-bars lifts, a Terrain park, tubing hill and a fully equipped chalet including rental equipment | 807-548-5100 | skikenora.com
- Cross Country Skiing and Snowshoeing – Ski a frozen lake, rugged forest landscape or professionally groomed trails of Rushing River Provincial Park, Mount Evergreen, Vernon Nature Trails | ontariotrails.on.ca | ontarioparks.com/park/rushingriver
- Snowmobiling – Snowmobile trails in the Lake of the Woods have been maturing – the land trails have been in for over ten years now and they give riders in Canada’s Midwest some of the best snowmobile riding available | sunsettrailriders.ca
- Take a Hike – Famous for our outdoor adventures, our area offers five regional and five urban trail systems | stayinkenora.com/take-a-hike
- Museum Tours – The award winning Lake of the Woods Museum, one of the finest small museums in Canada is located at 300 Main Street South and the newly opened Douglas Family Art Centre is located at 224 Main Street South | themusekenora.ca