Welcome to Nature’s Inn Dryden RV Park and Marina on beautiful Wabigoon Lake in downtown Dryden, Ontario
Our Daily/ Weekly/ Monthly Rates for 2019, 2020 and 2021
Note: These rates are subject to change in 2022
All drive-thru sites including currently sites #8 | #27 | #28 are charged an additional $5.00/day over the listed rates below.
|Length of Stay||Lakeside||Lakeview||Treeside|
ALL TENT SITES AS ASSIGNED $25.00/DAY + HST
- All listed rates must be prepaid in full and are subject to Ontario HST of 13%.
- All listed rates are based upon 1 RV or 1 Tent Site and 2 people.
- Additional guests over the age of 6 years old are subject to an additional charge of $5.00/person/day + Ontario HST of 13%.
- Payments to be made by CASH or CREDIT CARD (credit cards subject to 3% processing fee).
- Stays over 1 month (must include the night of the 30th day) are not subject to HST. These monthly rates must be prepaid in full to get the reduced rate. If the stay becomes less than 30 nights, the rate will be recalculated to a weekly and/or daily rate plus Ontario HST.
- Daily, weekly and monthly rates include: non-potable lake water (water must be boiled if used for drinking), sewer, hydro, internet, and cable (cable only available for weekly and monthly rentals), shower/washroom facilities (washroom facilities are limited), one RV site (any length as assigned by Management) and one vehicle per site.
- Additional tents, vehicles, etc are charged extra per day at $5.00/day/per tent/vehicle and must be parked in an approved area by Management.
- COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS – washroom facilities are not open for use for the RV sites with their own hookups. Only available for a limited number of tent sites per night.
- All Guests are subject to the Terms and Conditions/Rules and Regulations of the RV Park and of the City of Dryden. Please read and familiarize yourself with these as listed below.
Seasonal Marina Boat Docking Rates 2019 to 2021 Season
Note: These rates are subject to increase in 2022
- Seasonal – Up to 20 feet – May 1 to October 31 – $354.00 + tax = $400.02
- Seasonal – Over 20 feet – May 1 to October 31 – an additional $20.00 + HST/foot/season
- Daily/Weekly – $15/day + HST = $16.95 (when available)
- Seasonal Summer – May 1 to October 31 – boat/trailer/RV storage on property – $40.00/month + HST = $45.20
- Season Winter – November 1 to April 30 – boat/trailer/RV storage on property – $250.00 + HST = $282.50
- Marina customers are allowed 1 boat per slip and 1 vehicle. Boats and vehicles must be registered at the Park Office and parked in a designated parking area as assigned by the Park Managers.
- Any additional vehicles or boat trailers parked on-site will be subject to a $5.00/day + HST charge each
- Use of the washroom facilities is NOT permitted
- Use of the on-site garbage bins is NOT permitted – PLEASE TAKE YOUR GARBAGE HOME WITH YOU.
All items left on-site at any time are at your own risk. Nature’s Inn Dryden is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged property.
RV PARK & MARINA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ AND FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS/RULES AND REGULATIONS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
***Opening Day and Closing Day will be at the option of the Management of the Park and established at the beginning of each season. The normal opening day is May 1st and the normal closing day is between October 15 and 31. Any extra days stayed over the 6 months are charged extra per day.
***Clients of the RV Park and Boat Docking will adhere to all rules and regulations of the Park. RV clients will park their RV according to marked sites assigned by Management. In being good neighbours, RV’s and vehicles will not infringe on other sites, whether occupied or not.
***Any storage sheds or additional decks and other items on each RV site – must have approval from the Management of the Park, be placed in an approved spot on the RV site, and will be subject to an additional charge of $250.00 + HST. These storage sheds, additional decks, or other items must be taken away when you’re no longer a guest of the RV Park unless otherwise negotiated with Management.
***We are a pet-friendly Park and Marina. All pets in the RV Park or Marina must be under the owner’s control and on a leash at all times. Owners must pick up after their pet.
***All RV’s, campers, boats, boat trailers, vehicles, and other items left on-site at any time are left at your own risk. Nature’s Inn assumes no responsibility for guests or their property and is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged property.
***For everyone’s safety please keep traffic speed within the Park and Marina to a maximum of 15 KPH/10 MPH.
***Management reserves the right to refuse occupancy to anyone and has the right to ask anyone to leave the park at any time if they will not or do not adhere to the Park’s rules and regulations or interfere with the enjoyment of the park by other customers.
***Management also reserves the right to call law enforcement back up for any serious issues that may threaten them and/or the Park and Marina residents and its contents.
TO PROTECT AND KEEP EVERYONE SAFE, PLEASE PRACTICE COVID-19 LOCAL RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE AT YOUR TIME OF STAY WHICH MAY INCLUDE:
6 feet of physical distancing from anyone not in your same household, wear a mask at all times, and wash your hands regularly.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING NATURE’S INN DRYDEN RV PARK AND MARINA ON WABIGGON LAKE!
WE WELCOME YOU! ENJOY YOUR STAY WITH US!