RESPONSE TO COVID-19
WE WANT TO BE THE SAFEST PLACE TO STAY SO HERE IS WHAT WE ARE DOING
To Our Valued Guests: (To get regular updates during COVID-19 please like our Facebook Page – Nature’s Inn RV Park & Marina)
Nature’s Inn Family is continuously monitoring the development of COVID-19 around the world. Our number one priority is the well-being, health and safety of our guests and team members. In order to secure that, we have set up procedures, plans and routines in place so that all our guests can feel safe when staying at our RV Park.
Nature’s Inn Family team members are informed daily in detail on essential preparatory and prevention measures ranging from hygiene measures including increased cleaning and sanitizing frequency to guidelines on how to handle suspected or confirmed cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) or lockdowns for quarantine purposes in cooperation with the local authorities. We have confidence in their abilities.
At all of our locations, health and safety measures have always been designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and cover everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications for all of our cleaning procedures.
At this time (and realizing things can shift and change daily, weekly and in the coming months:)
- We are open for all Canadian residents
- Please call directly to Nature’s Inn Dryden office at 807-223-6800 | 866-388-9688 for updated information on RV and camper availability or if you have any specific questions about anything else
- Maximum 2 groups per night that require showers and washrooms.
- Payment is required via credit card given over the phone only or by email transfer | Cash will not be accepted
- Due to compromised/at-risk health issues, there will not be any in-person interaction between Managers and customers
- Please check with the Park Managers for the fire restrictions in our area in regard to open fire pits.
Social Distancing Practices – keeping a distance of at least 2 arm lengths (approximately 2 metres) from others, as much as possible. Avoid any group gatherings and limit contact with other guests on-site.
Nature’s Inn Family thanks everyone for their continued support, wishes everyone good health and encourages everyone to stay safe.
Nature’s Inn RV Park is located on the sandy shores of beautiful Wabigoon Lake in Northwestern Ontario and within the City of Dryden. Wabigoon Lake is famous for pickerel/walleye fishing, big muskie fishing and also home to the popular yearly event of the “Walleye Masters Fishing Tournament.”
The heart of the City of Dryden is 5 minutes away by car and 15 minutes walking distance through quaint residential neighborhoods and walking trails. In the downtown Dryden you will have access to ATMs, banks, laundry facilities, large grocery stores, gift stores, gas, fishing items and other amenities. All types of dining and restaurants – fine dining, small family run and fast food are nearby. Please check with the RV Park managers for any suggestions.