UP FOR A FESTIVAL OR EVENT?
Looking for a festival to experience?
There is a nice variety of summer festivals and events happening in Dryden . Take a look at the list to see if one of them is happening during your visit. SEE DETAILS.
Check out the list of what’s happening during your visit! Need more information, ask our park managers and they would be more than happy to help!
Dryden Summer Festivals and Events!
- Dryden Days of Summer – Thursdays in July & August – Earl Avenue from 3:00 – 6:00pm – farmer’s market, activities, shopping and more
- Dryden Pride – 2020 date TBA
- Canada Day Celebrations – July 1 – held at the Dryden Arena/Cooper Park
- Windsurfing Regatta – usually at the beginning of July – fun for all levels – held at Sandy Beach
- Dryden Dragon Boat Festival – early July – held on the Wabigoon River at Skene’s Landing
- Northern Lights Classic Quarter Horse show – early July – at the Agricultural Society Fairgrounds
- Teddy Bear Picnic – July – held at Pronger Park – children can particpate in games and story time, meet some of their favourite cartoon bears, have cake with Smokey Bear and make crafts
- Max the Moose Festival – third week in July
- Chainsaw Carving Challenge – 2020 dates TBA
- 3rd Annual Rockfest – An epic battle of the bands – 2020 date TBA
- Annual Gun and Collectible show – mid August – held at the Dryden Fair Grounds – you can buy, sell or trade
- Dryden and District Arigicultural Fair – usually the weekend before the long weekend in September
- Home & Trade Show – first or second week in September